ADIDAS DRIP CAMPAIGN
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH G3
Revolutionizing the game by unleashing the ultimate player lounge experience
Experiential | Brand Activation | Design
As the official uniform and footwear sponsor for Little League Baseball, Softball, and the East Coast Pro, Adidas wanted to create a unique locker room experience that traveled around the country and pop up at three of the most important youth baseball events in the United States. The East Coast Pro is a premier scouting tournament for the top high school baseball players on the East Coast.
The goal: Create a brand experience that starts to build brand loyalty with future stars. Rooted partnered with G3 Marketing to create an immersive experience for players to receive gear that revolutionized what it looks like to prepare for the start of a new season.
From efficiently and effectively distributing gear to 650+ players to making sure every minute of the event had interactive and shareable aspects, the Adidas Drip Campaign was an unforgettable event for many rising stars. The lounge featured customization stations where athletes could customize Adidas bucket hats and headbands along with a lounge space for the players to decompress in between games.
A brand experience that built brand loyalty with future stars.
- 18 day experience for athletes all across the country
- 3 unique lounge experiences tailored to each event and it’s respective branding
- Traveled to 3 states and successfully provided 700+ players and coaches uniforms and 650+ players cleats
- 600 pieces of user generated content through photobooth activations
- 150 custom Adidas bucket hats
- 150 custom Adidas sweatbands
- Priceless memories
310 Culvert St #103